Wednesday, March 30, 2005

All Dried Up: How Clean Water is Threatened by Budget Cuts

Yesterday, the Blogger have some problem, I am unable to post articles.. I attempted to post this article 5 times but I failed. I have submit my report to the support@ blogger.com. However, I have not have any reply yet. I hope this time it works.

I have posted an article on the Clean Water Budget cut issue some few weeks back.

According to the Sierra Club:







The Cut of $500million, or 37% of funding would affect the Water Quality information & effects of Jobs.

My additonal comment is that the Health issues that our people in this country would be at a very significant Risk!!

The following is the link to the PDF version of the Full report

All Dried Up





All Dried Up: How Clean Water is Threatened by Budget Cuts

A large coalition of state and local governments, labor, construction, public health and environmental groups released a new study highlighting the effects of cuts in clean water funding the Bush administration has proposed.

Overall, the Bush administration recommended a cut of $500 million, or 37 percent, in funding to help communities construct sewage treatment systems.

"All Dried Up: How Clean Water is Threatened by Budget Cuts" provides state-specific information on the effects of these cuts, water quality information, and effects on jobs.

Clean Water - Sierra Club

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved